- Students will create a comic story in 4 frames, based on the theme “HKCEC Heroes behind-the-scenes”.
- Please draw the work vertically on a white A3-size paper (29.7 cm x 42 cm).
- The size of the 4 frames can be non-identical, depending on the style of drawing.
- Please write numbers 1 to 4 in or beside each frame to indicate the order of the story.
- Students may include simple Chinese or English wordings based on their story design.
- There is no format or colour restriction for the work. Drawings by hand, computer, or any other means are accepted.
- Full name and school name of the participant should be written at the back of the entry clearly.
- Each participating student shall submit one entry only and the submission must be sent to HML via schools.
- All designs must be original. Plagiarism is prohibited.
- All entries will not be returned. HML has the copyright of all entries and the right to make revisions on the design for publicity, promotion and production purposes.
- HML may request awardees to make revisions or further develop their designs in the future.
- Personal data collected will only be used for contact purpose of the competition, and will not be used for direct marketing or other unrelated purposes.
- Decision by the panel of judges is final.